Finally an air compressor is here which is for both professional and DIYers. The price of this product makes it affordable for home owners for those trimming and patch work they feel they can do it themselves. The 1 HP motors is lubricant free which makes the maintenance a cake walk for you. A sturdy aluminum cylinder is durable to the core. A variety of jobs ranging from crafts and hobbies to renovation and home improvement can be done with the help of PC1010. It has a fast filling up time of less than 130 seconds and a quick recovery time of 35 seconds. Among similar compressors, PC1010 is quieter to use in a home improvement project even while your baby takes a nap. Don’t worry about using it on a hard wood floor, as PC 1010 has rubber covered base which will prevent any kind of scratching. It comes with regulator, pressure gauges, 1/4-inch universal coupler, and air filter.
- Light weight (20lb) compared to other air compressors in the field. The light weight makes it super easy to carry around the house for your DIY or professional projects.
- This unit is ultra quiet perfect to use in home projects without stressing your pet or disturbing your neighbor.
- Rubber covered feet
- Comes with ¼” universal coupler, air filter, regulator and pressure gauges to make your job easier
- It has a quick disconnect to save it from any tripping or voltage drop
- Uses 115 volt
- The handle comes with a slip resistant pad making it comfortable to hold
- Regular draining of moisture required for keeping tank functioning
- 1 HP at peak and .5 HP when running,
- oil-less motor which means less messy maintenance
- 1 gallon air capacity is sufficient for finishing touches and small projects
- Pump Up-Time is 0-120 psi and takes about 128 seconds and the recovery time is approximately 35 seconds
- 4 amps @115V – probably the lowest available in the market and is easy on your electricity bill
- 120 psi max output is an impressing feature for a 1 HP and 1 gallon tank compressor. Max Pressure goes up to 125 psi when required.
- 1/4″ quick disconnect coupler is included in the package
- Individual gauges for tank and regulated output pressure is also included in the package
PROS and CONS
- The 1 gallon tank and 1 HP power makes the PC1010 perfect for small carpentering jobs professionally or for home improvement projects by amateurs. It is powerful and safe to use at home.
- Priced less than $150, PC1010 is a great choice for a second supplementing compressor for a regular contractor or for a first time amateur.
- This device uses just 4 amps at a 115 Volt – which is amazing for an air compressor
- The rubber padding at the base and the sturdy handle makes it portable and easy to use
- It is definitely not powerful enough to run a number of tools simultaneously and is not suitable for bigger projects.
The DIY projects in Pinterest must have always attracted you but you have wondered if it is possible for a beginner. Well, it is now. PC1010 is designed for both professional and amateur DIYers alike. The portable, light weight air compressor is quite to run at a home and not wake up your kids. Customers like you who look for power in a compact package will love this device. It comes with a year of warranty and frustration free certificate. 86% of buyers in Amazon have given it more than 3 stars. However, it is not suitable for running in full power for a heavy duty job. If you are a professional carpenter, a higher HP and PSI powered unit will suit you better. There have been some issues with customer service. It might be worth giving a try for simple home projects.